The 29th Annual General Meeting of Stage Queensland Incorporated was held at Brisbane Powerhouse on Tuesday 20th March 2018.
A warm welcome to new Committee members Carly Quinn from Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre and new Treasurer Geoffrey Ko from QPAC.
Many thanks to Sarah Boon from SunPAC who left the committee at the end of 2017 when she took up a new position at Arts Queensland and to Lyn Patch from Brisbane Powerhouse who retired as Treasurer at the AGM.
The full Stage Queensland Management Committee as elected at the 2018 AGM:
- President: Stephen Foster, Tanks Arts Centre
- Vice-President: John Webb, Pilbeam Theatre, Rockhampton Regional Council
- Treasurer: Geoffrey Ko, QPAC
- Secretary: Kerry Saul, Empire Theatres
- Rod Ainsworth, Moncrieff Entertainment Centre
- David Finn, Ipswich Civic Centre
- Carly Quinn, Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre
- Lea Schuster, The Centre Beaudesert
- Zane Trow, Redland Performing Arts Centre