Culture Business, the conference for fundraising in the arts, is coming to the Canberra this November. The conference will focus on corporate sponsorship, philanthropy, development staffing models and new business models for revenue generation and will provide fundraisers with the tools to take their fundraising to the next level.
The Art of Fundraising conference will take place in venues across Canberra from 20-22 November and will tackle the big questions facing arts fundraisers today.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Will Cary, Senior Director Annual and Corporate Giving, The Barnes Foundation (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Pascal Hufschmid, Head of External Affairs, Musee de lÉlysee (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Nick Mitzevich, Director, National Gallery of Australia
- Alison Wright, Assistant Director, Engagement & Development, National Gallery of Australia
- Fiona Menzies, CEO, Creative Partnerships Australia
- Julie Molloy, Managing Director, National Gallery Company (London, UK)
- Will Dallimore, Director of Public Engagement, Royal Academy of Arts (London, UK)
- Deborah Cullinan, CEO, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (San Francisco, USA)
- Bruce McKaskill, Managing Director, Fit Sponsorship Group
- Tim Wood, Director of Marketing, Fit Sponsorship Group
- John McLeod, JBWere Philanthropic Services
- Rupert Myer, Director, Myer Family Investments
- Andrew Deane, Development Manager, Australian Theatre for Young People
For more information visit Culture Business Canberra.
Early Bird registrations close 31 July 2018.