Join Stage Queensland and become part of the largest touring circuit in Northern Australia!
Membership is open to performing arts venues in Queensland and also caters for organisations and individuals who are aligned with the goals of the association.
Stage Queensland supports its members through:
- Providing a forum for members to connect with peers for support and information exchange
- A range of professional development activities including hosting three annual conferences (Management/Programming, Technical, Ticketing/Marketing)
- Advocating on behalf of the collective membership to address issues and foster growth within the venue sector
- Providing best-practise venue resources (administrative and production templates, policies, contracts etc.)
- Linking with the industry to keep members informed (issues, regulations, technologies, initiatives and opportunities)
- Promoting members' facilities to the industry (including a profile on Stage Queensland’s web site)
- Facilitating the delivery of performing arts product through Northern Australia
- Conducting statistical / benchmarking research
- Providing leadership and a unified voice for its members to ensure an effective and informed venue sector
Classes of Membership
Stage Queensland offers the following classes of membership: Ordinary, Associate and Affiliate (Corporate or Industry). All members are entitled to a range of benefits as detailed in the current Membership Benefits Table. Please note, Ordinary members also have the opportunity to vote on any of the proceedings of the Association and become an Office Bearer.
What does membership cost?
Membership is based on an annual calendar year (1st January- 31st December) with membership fees being pro rata. 2018 Membership Fees are:
|Ordinary Member||$1,634 per year including GST|
|Associate Member||$1,300 per year including GST|
|Affiliate Member Industry Partner (not for profit)||$681 per year including GST|
|Affiliate Member Corporate Partner (for profit businesses)||$1,300 per year including GST|
Do you own and operate more than one performing arts venue or facility?
Where multiple performing arts venues are owned and operated by a common legal entity, Stage Queensland offers a multiple-venue membership package to enable all of your venues to reap the rewards of membership. The above fees apply for your first venue, then for your second or more venues, the following fees apply:
|Multiple-Venue Membership – Second Venue||$817 per year including GST|
|Multiple-Venue Membership – Third or more Venues||No fee applies|
Please refer to Stage Queensland’s “Multiple Venues Policy” for full terms and conditions.
Membership Guidelines and Nomination Form
For membership guidelines or to apply for membership, please download the relevant Membership Guidelines and Nomination Form:
- Membership guidelines and nomination form for NEW Members - pdf version / word version
- Membership guidelines and nomination form for EXISTING Members wishing to add multiple-venues - pdf version / word version
For membership enquiries or further information, please contact Suzan Williams, Stage Queensland Executive Officer: email@example.com